Sunday, March 04, 2012

I Have a New Baby … Blog, That Is!

As many of you know, being a mom and a parenting blogger aren’t my only jobs. I’m also a book editor and writer, and I do a lot of work with Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing. Not surprisingly, reading and writing are passions of mine! So, I decided to create a spin-off blog to Susan Heim on Parenting. It’s called, naturally, Susan Heim on Writing!

For the moment, my new blog is nothing fancy. You’ll see that I have a standard template, and I don’t intend it to be a big commercial enterprise. But it’s a place where I can share writing and publishing ideas and thoughts with those of you who are interested in the same things. Since the blog is new, I really don’t have any idea yet what I’ll cover, so I’m hoping you’ll steer me in the right direction! If you have any questions about writing, editing, books or publishing, feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment on this post or send me an email (smhparent at hotmail dot com).

You can find Susan Heim on Writing at Be sure to subscribe via email, GFC or a reader -- in whatever way you normally keep up-to-date on the blogs you follow. I’m really excited about my new blogging “baby,” and I hope you’ll join me on this adventure!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.