Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole
• 7 each Season’s Choice Frozen Hash Brown Patties
• 1 bag Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, sliced
• 1/2 bag (9 patties) Breakfast Best Pre Cooked Sausage Patties, Original
• 1 bag Happy Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 12 Goldhen Large Eggs
• 3/4 cup Friendly Farms Half and Half
• 5 medium tomatoes, ends removed and sliced into quarters
• 2 tbsp Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
• 1½ tsp Stonemill Essentials Salt
• 1 tsp Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350° and coat 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Pan-fry the hash brown patties in a skillet according to packaging directions. Once fried and cooled, crumble the patties and evenly spread them into the baking dish.
3. Microwave the sausage patties for 40 seconds and then crumble them.
4. Evenly top the hash browns with the sliced spinach. Follow with the sausage, and 2½ cups of the cheese.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper. Pour over the casserole and pat down the mixture with a flat spatula.
6. Evenly top with the sliced tomato and sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley.
7. Bake 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Baked French Toast with Orange
• 16 oz L’oven Fresh Sandwich Bread, any flavor, toasted
• 4 Goldhen Eggs
• 24 oz Friendly Farms Hazelnut Coffee Creamer
• 8 oz Nature’s Nectar 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice
• 1/4 cup Baker’s Corner Brown Sugar
• 1/4 cup Baker’s Corner Granulated White Sugar
• 1 tsp Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Stonemill Essentials Ground Nutmeg
• 1 tsp Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
• Zest and juice from 1 orange
• 2 cups Millville Natural Granola
• 1/2 cup Countryside Butter, softened
• Cooking spray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60-90 minutes
Total Time: 70-100 minutes
1. Prep the day before and refrigerate overnight before baking.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Layer slices of toasted bread in the baking dish.
4. Whisk together eggs, creamer, orange juice, sugars, spices, vanilla and orange zest and juice.
5. Pour mixture over bread. Make sure it covers all pieces and press down gently if needed.
6. Mix together butter and granola and spread over top.
7. Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
8. Preheat oven to 350°.
9. Bring to room temperature, remove plastic cover and bake for 60 minutes covered in foil.
10. Remove foil and bake for 15-30 minutes until casserole bounces back when touched and a toothpick comes out clean.
11. Top should be golden brown.
12. Top with Berryhill Pancake Syrup and serve with Breakfast Best Pre-Cooked Sausage Patties.