- Before drinking, designate a sober driver.
- If you’re impaired, use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation so you are sure to get home safely.
- Use your community’s sober ride program.
- If you happen to see a drunk driver on the road, don’t hesitate to contact your local law enforcement.
- Remember, Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving. If you know people who are about to drive or ride with someone who is impaired, take the driver’s keys and help them make other arrangements to get to their destination safely.
- Help spread this message before the Super Bowl, a traditionally big day for celebrations with good food, good friends, and yes, alcoholic beverages.
You can find more information, get the latest updates and ask questions on the Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving Twitter feed (@buzzeddriving) and on Facebook.