- When you see your child being mean, ask him or her, “How would you feel if someone said (or did) that to you?”
- Read books about kindness and sharing, and talk about how happy it makes people feel.
- Take your children to volunteer for a fundraising event or encourage them to save part of their allowance for a charity.
- Set a good example. Make sure your kids catch you being kind!
- When you see another child sitting alone at the park, encourage your child to ask him or her to play.
BONUS ENTRY: Each day this week, I’ll be adding a bonus entry to the Master Lock Giveaway I’m hosting! Today’s bonus entry asks the question: How do you teach your children to be kind to others? CLICK HERE to go to the Master Lock Giveaway and get your bonus entry!