- Pay the bill for the car behind you in the fast-food drive-thru line.
- Insert a quarter in an expired parking meter.
- Smile and say “hello” to someone you pass on the street.
- Give someone a sincere compliment today!
- Write a letter to someone telling them how much you appreciate them. (Even an email or a text is nice!)
- Take a small gift, like a potted plant, to an elderly neighbor.
BONUS ENTRY: Each day this week, I’ll be adding a bonus entry to the Master Lock Giveaway I’m hosting! Today’s bonus entry asks the question: How will you be participating in National Random Acts of Kindness Week? CLICK HERE to go to the Master Lock Giveaway and get your bonus entry!