Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Hyland’s: Natural Cold Relief for Kids

I will never forget Sadie’s first cold. I think she was about four months old. I had just taken a nanny job looking after three school-age girls after school. They loved Sadie, and I knew that all the loving she was getting was bound to have a germ or two. It’s so pitiful when they’re sick as there isn’t much to do for them under age five. I remember her sleeping in her infant car seat next to my bed ... the humidifier going, baby Vicks on her little feet. Hearing that stuffy nose and raspy breath made my mommy heart ache. She still gets colds, but I don’t worry about her as much. I know she will be okay, but I still like to make her comfortable. I have tried several natural remedies in the past, so I was quite happy to receive another product to review.

Hyland’s Cold ʼn Cough 4Kids is a homoeopathic cough syrup for children ages 2 and up. This sugar-free remedy is for multi-sympton relief of nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, runny nose and sneezing. And it is 100% natural (contains no Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan).

My experience with this product is that it worked wonders. I found it fast-acting. Sadie never complained about the taste. The price is right. And I found that all of her symptoms were taken care of. If I gave her a dose in the morning, she didn’t need one again until bedtime. And I had peace of mind that this would help ease her back to sleep if she woke in the middle of the night. Well done, Hyland’s. This formula is now a staple in our medicine cabinet! For more information about this product or any other Hyland’s product, visit them at www.hylands.com (www.hylands.ca in Canada).




DISCLAIMER: Always check with your physician before administering medical remedies, especially for children. This review should not be considered medical advice. Your experience with this product may differ from mine.

1 comment:

  1. I use Hylands Cough & Cold Medicine with both my 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year olds. I trust Hyland's products and they actually Work! I also love their Hyland's Cough & Cold Nighttime medicine! This has been a lifesaver for both me and my sick, coughing children the past few nights. As they both currently have a cold or virus or something going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.