Thursday, February 16, 2012

For Your Snacking Pleasure: Jerry’s Nut House!

My dad is absolutely nuts about nuts -- peanuts, cashews, walnuts, almonds -- it doesn’t matter because he loves them all! Every Christmas, we make sure that Santa brings him several tins of nuts, but he snacks on them all year round. Since my dad lives a four-hour drive away from me, I’m excited to have found a terrific place where I can order gourmet nuts online. It’s called Jerry’s Nut House, and they have all kinds of wonderful nut-related items, plus snack mixes, popcorn, candy, dried fruit, and more!

Jerry’s Nut House was kind enough to send me their Sea Salt and Pepper Almonds, and I just noticed today that the bag is already half gone because my husband’s been digging into them! He showed them to one of my sons, who was very cautious about trying them, but a big smile broke out on his face as soon as he popped an almond in his mouth.

The Sea Salt and Pepper Almonds were definitely the “favorite” of my husband, but my boys’ favorite item from Jerry’s Nut House was the White Cheddar Popcorn. In fact, I went to look for the package as I was writing this, and it is gone! The boys have been taking this popcorn to school in their lunch bags, and munching on it at home, too. Next time I get some, I think I’ll have to hide it so I can get more of this delicious gourmet popcorn!

We also loved the Trail Mix from Jerry’s Nut House. They have all different varieties, but the one I selected had dark and golden raisins, raw sunflower kernels, raw unblanched almonds, raw cashew pieces, and unsweetened coconut ribbons. I’m a coconut lover, so this trail mix was scrumptious! But if you’re not a coconut lover like me, there are 30 other varieties of trail mix at Jerry’s Nut House! You’re sure to find a variety that you’ll love.

I hope you’ll head over to Jerry’s Nut House for some delicious nuts and other snacks. Their products make fantastic gifts, and they even have special gift sets. You can order one pre-selected or create your own combination of goodies! You can find Jerry’s Nut House at:

Jerry’s Nut House
2101 Humboldt Street
Denver, CO 80246

Follow Jerry’s Nuthouse on Twitter and Facebook, too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful place. I would love to try those sea salt and pepper almonds!


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.