Friday, February 17, 2012

Children’s Book Review: “Isabella: Girl on the Go,” by Jennifer Fosberry


Another wonderful book came through my door to share with my little bookworm. I couldn’t wait until bedtime to sit and read Isabella: Girl on the Go by Jennifer Fosberry. And what a cute little story it was!

Isabella is a girl with a HUGE imagination that keeps each page interesting and fun. Her adventure from her own backyard took her to the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall of China and more. These places are familiar to me, so it was fun to introduce them to Sadie and have a little history lesson during our bedtime routine. This book is a follow-up to My Name Is Not Isabella, Jennifer Fosberry’s New York Times bestseller featuring spunky little Isabella. The pictures by Mike Litwin are remarkable and keep your interest right to the end.

Isabella: Girl on the Go is a wonderful read and a great book to add to your personal library. I am sure that Sadie and I will be reading it over and over. Learn more about Jennifer Fosberry and her books at www.jfosberry.com.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.