Monday, February 27, 2012

Charm Bracelets with Class from Cutey!

Charm bracelets are the “in thing” right now. Everywhere you go, you see ladies wearing this type of costume jewelry, and it’s wonderful! It’s affordable, classy and beautiful.

I had the opportunity to work with Cutey on a review of their charm bracelets -- the Eros and the Typhon. I love how chic and classy they are. I had so many compliments on these bracelets. People loved both styles I had and commented on how well made they were. Sometimes, with charm bracelets, I find they can look cheap, but I am really impressed with the style and charms of Cutey bracelets. They didn’t go overboard with the charms. They are simple and so well thought out. They are not too heavy for my wrist and go with just about anything. I have even taken some charms off and mixed them up to go with whatever I had on at the time. They are well made, durable and beautiful.

My daughter, Sadie, has even been caught taking them and wearing them to play dress-up! Check out Cutey and the other styles of their adorable charm bracelets at They ship worldwide and accept PayPal. Be sure to like them on Facebook, too! 


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.