Friday, January 06, 2012

New Feature: In the Spotlight!

I’m excited to announce a new feature on Susan Heim on Parenting called “In the Spotlight”! Each Sunday, I’ll feature a blogger interview so you can get to know some of the wonderful people in the blogging world. However, fair warning to bloggers, the questions you’ll be asked to answer won’t be the typical boring ones like “When did you start your blog?” Instead, you’ll receive a selection of really fun or creative questions to answer like “Which actor should play you in a movie of your life and why?” or “If you could create the perfect planet, what would be on it?” In other words, I want every interview to be unique and really show your personality! Of course, we’ll also include a description of your blog, your blog button, and a link so new readers can visit and get to know you better.

If you’re a blogger and willing to be put “In the Spotlight,” please send your name, blog name and URL to me at smhparent [at] hotmail [dot] com. Put “In the Spotlight” in the subject line. Each week, I’ll randomly select a blogger to be featured. (Only family-friendly bloggers, please. I reserve the right to refuse any bloggers or answers that aren’t appropriate for this blog.) I think we’re all going to have a lot of fun getting to know the awesome people in cyberspace!

7 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity thank you so much for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Thank you for the opportunity!
    JadeLouise Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing this, Susan. Very nice. I just sent the email.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.