Monday, January 02, 2012

Make Your Coffee Creamy Without the Guilt Thanks to Good Karma

I always put liquid creamer in my morning cup of coffee. I love to try different flavors, but the fat and sugar in them don’t love me. So, I was thrilled to find out that Good Karma Foods has come up with a new line of dairy- and lactose-free creamers! They’re also vegan, and free of trans-fat and gluten. I just compared the nutrition facts on the back of a Good Karma creamer and one of my usual brands. My regular brand has 35 calories per tablespoon. The Good Karma creamer has only 20! There are also artificial flavors in my regular creamer, but none in the Good Karma. And the Good Karma creamers taste good, too! I tried all three flavors -- Original, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut -- and liked all of them.

If you’re on a vegan or gluten-free diet, you’re lactose-intolerant, or you just want to eat healthier in the new year, then you should give the Good Karma creamers a try. They just became available at some 700 Walmart stores! You can find more information at


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.