Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Each New Year, there is a renewed sense of hope in all of our lives. We resolve to make changes and reevaluate the true priorities in our lives.
Ever think of making life itself a priority?
Rabbi Yitz Wyne does. So much so, he has just launched a book on the topic.
In his book, which is titled Life Is GREAT! Revealing the 7 Secrets to a More Joyful You, he focuses on expanding the quality and quantity of meaning, value, passion and joy in ALL of our life experiences.
Honed from more than 20 years in the rabbinate, as a counselor and advisor to hundreds of couples, singles, parents and even children, Rabbi Wyne -- a father of six -- infuses Life Is GREAT! with the kind of real-life relationship and personal challenges that each of us can relate to. His proven successful tips at the end of each chapter will help even the most skeptical of pundits cultivate more joy in his/her daily life.
Life Is Great! Revealing the 7 Secrets to a More Joyful You was written for the happy and the soon-to-be happier with the firm belief that everyone benefits from living a more joyful life.
Rabbi Wyne believes that “happiness is what you feel when you appreciate that life is good. It is not a selfish or trivial pursuit -- it is a very important issue.”
“Happier people make the world a better place. They treat themselves and others better. This book will teach each person how to become happier and will empower him or her to make the lives of others better as well,” said Rabbi Wyne.
Just a sampling of powerful messages readers have already taken from the book:
• Happiness is powerful … and that comes from appreciating that life is good. It doesn’t come from what we possess.
• Joy and happiness fuel all aspects of greatness.
• Clarity is one of the most important aspects of our lives. Clarity brings about joy. Clarity demands that we are honest with ourselves.
• Realizing what you are willing to die for is realizing what you are willing to live for. And if you are willing to die and live for it, it is worth enjoying.
• Your ability to life joyfully is not dependent on anyone else. No one can make you happy or make you sad.
• Living with happiness and joy gives us the energy and focus to do what we need to do and makes us more giving human beings.
• There are wonderful things around us all the time; choose to see them.
• Be generous with your happiness -- show it through time and treasures.
To read a selection of excerpts from the book, please click here.
For more information or to order a copy of the book, please click here.
Guest blogger Alison Bailin Batz, the daughter of an English teacher, is an avid reader and a freelance writer in Phoenix who has been published in So Scottsdale Magazine, Arizona Vines & Wines Magazine, Scottsdale Health Magazine, Arizona Business Magazine, Go Gilbert Magazine, 202 Magazine and many more. She is on twitter at www.twitter.com/abailin.