Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Personalized Valentine’s Cards from I See Me!

I’ve written before about how much I love the personalized children’s books from I See Me! And now I have even more reason to love them: Through January 30, 2012, you can receive their brand-new personalized Valentine’s Day cards for kids for FREE with purchase of a “My Very Own…” customized children’s book.

The Valentine’s cards are printed in sets of 16 cards. If you decide not to order a book, you can still get the valentines for just $4.95! The cards are offered in three themes: animals, fairies and sea creatures. For instance, when you order a My Very Own Fairy Tale custom children’s book, you will receive a set of 16 free personalized fairy Valentine’s cards printed with your child’s first name.

In addition to the fairy-themed cards, you can get a set of customized animal-theme cards with the purchase of a My Very Own Name customized children’s book, and a set of custom sea creature cards with the purchase of a My Very Own Pirate Tale book. All of the beautiful hardcover books from I See Me! are customized with your child’s first and last name, and include dedications to the child from the sender. Your order will arrive within two weeks, which is why you need to place your Valentine’s Day order by January 30th!

I hope you’ll hurry over to I See Me! before this fabulous offer ends. This is a wonderful opportunity to order their unique personalized books, and receive the matching Valentine’s Day cards for free!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.