Sunday, January 15, 2012

Add Fun to Playtime with B Kids Toys!

I am pretty sure that when I was a kid, toys just weren’t as cool as they are now. I am sure I had tons of fun regardless as I didn’t know any different, but kids today -- babies included -- are spoiled with what is out there. And all the features that come with these new toys are amazing! When we had Sadie, I was drawn to the basic toys ... the ones that have been around forever and that I had when I was a kid. But then I was introduced to so many others, and I just wanted them all (for her, not me)! Lucky for me, I had the chance to do it all again three years later with my niece, and even in that time frame it became even more fun to buy and look for toys.

I was excited to have the opportunity to review two toys from B kids with one of the little girls I look after, who was ten months at the time. She has twin siblings who have oodles of toys, so I wasn’t sure if she was going to pay attention to the two new toys I brought into her world. I brought them out one morning while sissy and brother were at preschool, and she loved them both. The Soft Peek-A-Boo Blocks caught her eye at first. The bright colors and chewable blocks had her playing right away. She is a late teether, so I am sure they felt nice on her sensitive gums. She also loved the Stack’n Link Pal just as much. She loved pulling them along the floor all linked together and enjoyed stacking them on the stick just as much.

These two toys from B kids were a huge hit and were also enjoyed by the twins when they arrived home. I passed them on to my friend who was expecting a baby so that he, too, could enjoy them just as much when the time comes. The blocks are perfect to bring along in the diaper bag for entertainment when you’re out and about. Check them out at You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. wow superb post
    ur blog is awesome
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.