About coconut water:
Coconut water is 100% natural and organic, pure, and packed with 5 essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, no added sugars, and no fat. O.N.E. comes in several different forms, including O.N.E. Coconut Water, O.N.E. Kids, O.N.E. with a splash (flavored), and O.N.E. Active. Our family received some samples of O.N.E. Coconut Water, and it was delicious! My husband was amazed at how sweet it was since there are no sweeteners added. It’s just 100% natural coconut water. O.N.E. Coconut Water (or O.N.E. Kids) is an excellent product to send with your children to their sporting events because it has 15 times the amount of potassium as most sports drinks and naturally rehydrates the body with electrolytes.
About Pregnancy Awareness Month:
Pregnancy Awareness Month was created by author and holistic expert Anna Getty to empower, inspire and build a community of support for expectant mothers and families. Drinking O.N.E. Coconut Water instead of sugary sodas is just one way in which mothers-to-be can take better care of themselves and their bodies.
About the Healthy Child Healthy World and O.N.E. Fundraiser:
O.N.E. Coconut Water is kicking off a fundraising campaign to raise money for Healthy Child Healthy World, an organization that’s committed to a greener and healthier lifestyle for children and families by reducing and eliminating chemical exposure in home products, furnishings, personal care products, and food. O.N.E. is hoping to raise $25,000 for this organization by June 1st. How can you help? Just “like” O.N.E. Coconut Water on their Facebook page. For every “like” they receive, they’ll donate $1 to Healthy Child Healthy World!
O.N.E. Website: www.onedrinks.com
Pregnancy Awareness Month Website:
One lucky winner will receive a case of O.N.E. Coconut Water! To enter, visit www.onedrinks.com and look around. Leave a comment on this page with something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries when you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow O.N.E. (@onecoconut) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to three times each day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like O.N.E. Coconut Water on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (See CURRENT GIVEAWAYS on right sidebar.) (1 entry per giveaway)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, May 15, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Deadmonkeys90!
DISCLOSURE: I received product samples to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.