Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanks to My Secret Santa: Angela at Fab Find Foodie!

Fab Find Foodie

A huge thank-you to Angela, from Fab Find Foodie, who was my Secret Santa this year! A bunch of bloggers like myself decided to become Secret Santas this year and send gifts with a “local” theme to the name we were given. Angela is from Texas, so I got some great Texas snacks, like Texas Cow Poop (chocolate covered pralines with peanuts), Dallas Texas Burro Droppings (Chocolate Panned Peanuts), and delicious chewy praline candy in a container shaped like Texas! She also sent me a really awesome wine aerator! (How did she know I love wine?) So, I’m really excited to use that during the holidays so my wine is extra tasty. Angela also included some wonderful Godiva coffee and even an adorable Godiva apron! I am so lucky that Angela from Fab Find Foodie was my Secret Santa this year! Thank you so much, Angela, for all of the wonderful surprises from Texas!

P.S. You can also find Fab Find Foodie on Facebook and Twitter. Just look for FabFindFoodie!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.