Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Have Holiday Shopping to Do? Check Out jcpenney’s Shoppers in Panic Gift Guide!

This morning, my children and I were counting down the school days until Christmas vacation, and it suddenly hit me that I only have a few short weeks left to get my shopping done. Ugh! I’m not anywhere near finished. So, I just checked out jcpenney’s Shoppers in Panic Gift Guide to get some inspiration for the presents I still need to get. Here are some great ideas I found for the members of my family:

For my niece…
Arizona Girls Critter Hat
For my nephew…
Friendly Frog Pillow Pet
For my parents…
Keurig Coffeemaker
For my sister…
Isotoner Smart Touch Tech Gloves
For my boys…
Remote Control Sky Patroller Helicopter

Take a look at some of the other terrific suggestions in jcpenney’s Shoppers in Panic Gift Guide below:

JCPenney Don't Panic Last Minute Shopping Guide
Even though I buy gifts throughout the year, it seems like I’m always still scrambling to find last-minute gifts as Christmas creeps closer and closer. Yes, I’m starting to get into panic mode! If you’re getting nervous about all the shopping you still need to do, I hope you’ll be inspired by the ideas in the jcpenney Shoppers in Panic Gift Guide. I love shopping at jcpenney for every occasion!



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of jcpenney and received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.