Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Star Wars Fans: Check Out These Fantastic Costumes!

With four sons, we have a lot of Star Wars fans in our house (and that includes me, too)! We have Star Wars movies, video games, figurines, books, and costumes! A fantastic place to get Star Wars costumes for the whole family is at WholesaleStarWarsCostumes. They have an enormous selection of Star Wars costumes, and their prices are fantastic. For instance, the Star Wars Clone Trooper Captain Rex costume my son received is only $19.90! Here’s what it looks like:

As you can tell, my son loves it! I was really impressed by the detail on the costume. It fits my son well, and he really likes to play in it. The helmet has a thicker elastic band on it that’s less likely to break than the usual thin elastic often found on masks. Two straps meet in the middle and fasten with Velcro so you can adjust the size to more comfortably fit your child’s head. I think this costume is going to last through plenty of lightsaber duels!

At WholesaleStarWarsCostumes, they have costumes for girls…

…costumes for boys…

…costumes for adults…

…and even a Star Wars costume for the dog!

If someone in your family is a Star Wars fan, you’ll want to check out the huge variety of costumes at WholesaleStarWarsCostumes. In addition to costumes, they also have masks and accessories, such as lightsabers, gloves, and toy blasters. May the force be with you!

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using MomBlogSociety.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.