Sunday, December 11, 2011

Personalized Ornaments from the Ornament Shop Make Great Holiday Gifts!

When I take my Christmas ornaments out of storage every year, I love to look at the ones I’ve had since I was a little girl! It’s fun to remember who gave me a particular ornament or why I have it. For instance, I still have an angel ornament that I made as a Girl Scout! And I love the “Baby’s First Christmas” ornament I received when my oldest son, now 22, was born.

Now, I love to carry on the tradition of giving ornaments to my kids as gifts. My twins are really involved in sports, and I was thrilled to see that the Ornament Shop has several basketball ornaments. I found this adorable basketball ornament for one of my boys and had his name written on it, along with the year. I know he’s going to love it and look forward to bringing it out every year!


If your children are involved in other pursuits, the Ornament Shop also has plenty of activities Christmas ornaments. Check out this sweet ballerina ornament for your “tiny dancer”!


The Ornament Shop has a huge assortment of ornaments that you can have personalized for someone special. I hope you’ll pay them a visit soon so you’ll have your ornaments before Christmas. And visit their blog for some terrific ideas for Christmas, too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.