Monday, December 05, 2011

The Perfect Teacher Gift: A Personalized Journal from Minted!

Every year, I struggle over what to get my children’s teachers for Christmas. My sister is a teacher, so I know that they can only use so many coffee cups and ornaments! But this year I found the perfect gift for my boys’ teachers. It’s a personalized journal notebook from Minted! I really love this gift. Both the front cover and the interior of the journal can be personalized with the teacher’s name, your child’s name, and even a photo inside! (Wouldn’t that be great for including a special picture of your child with his or her teacher?) Here’s what the journal looks like:

It also comes in three different colors! And if that design isn’t quite to your liking, you’ll be happy to know that there are 144 journal styles, and most of them come in a choice colors! So, there are hundreds to choose from. In fact, if you’re like me, you may find it a challenge to pick because they’re all so gorgeous! Besides getting journals for my boys’ teachers, I got one for each of their grandmothers for Christmas. Check out these designs:

Aren’t they lovely? You can also get journals with your choice of photo on the front, like these:

And here’s more great news: These beautiful personalized journals are only $16! At that price, you can get a unique one for all your friends and family members! (They carry wedding and baby journals, too.) These are one-of-a-kind gifts that they’ll treasure forever. I hope you’ll visit Minted and check out these wonderful journals. And don’t forget that Minted also has the most beautiful holiday photo cards, too!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.