Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The New Photo Book Service That’s Perfect for Busy Moms -- and Holiday Gift-Giving!

When my parents were visiting for Thanksgiving, my mom mentioned that I rarely ever send pictures of my boys to her anymore. And she’s right! I tend to dump the contents of my digital camera into my computer, and then the photos sit there forever. I may email one or two, but I never print them out to make albums or frame them. That got me thinking about a great idea for a Christmas gift for my boys’ grandparents: a photo book filled with the best of the photos I took of my kids this year.

Thanks to Krome Photos, even a super-busy mom like me can easily make a fantastic photo book. That’s because they do most of the work for you! All you do is upload a bunch of photos to their site from your computer, and then pick a photo book option. Krome Photos’ professional editors and designers take care of the rest! They’ll sort through your photos, find the best ones, enhance them if needed, and design a book for you. Then you get a digital copy of the book to check out. If there’s anything you want changed, just let the editors know. They’ll work with you to make you completely happy!

Here’s the digital file that I was sent with my twins’ photos:
I approved it, and now my hardcover book (there’s a softcover version, too) is on its way! Grandma will be ecstatic. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a family member, or even want a photo book for your own collection, head over to Krome Photos and check out their easy and professional service. Or visit them after Christmas and send them your holiday photos to print a “Christmas 2011” photo book. Your memories will be preserved for years of enjoyment!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.