Friday, December 09, 2011

Make Delicious Gravy and So Much More This Holiday Season with GravyMaster!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of GravyMaster for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
GM_Bottle.jpg
I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a “natural cook.” I’m not one of those people who can just whip up a meal or figure out how to make delicious gravy from the sauces in my meat pan. So, I was excited to learn about a product called GravyMaster! I love gravy, and with this product I’ll be able to prepare it more often because GravyMaster takes the challenge out of making it.

But another thing that really entices me about GravyMaster is that it has plenty of other uses. You can use it to caramelize vegetables, lock in the flavor and juices of grilled meat and fish, add it to sauces and marinades, and even use it in reduction sauces. I love multi-purpose products! Living in Florida, we grill year-round, so GravyMaster sounds like a must-have for our barbecues. I’m also anxious to use it in marinades. On the GravyMaster website, they have a terrific selection of mouth-watering recipes. The Bacony Chicken Wings really caught my eye! My family would love it.

If you’re going to be doing some cooking this holiday season, why not “Master the meal” by picking up some GravyMaster! You can purchase it on their website or check the shelves of your local grocery store. So, what are you going to make with GravyMaster this holiday season?
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.