Thursday, December 01, 2011

Introducing Slim-Fast’s Best Tasting Shakes Ever!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Slim-Fast for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I feel fortunate not to have major weight issues, but the older I get, the more I notice that it’s difficult to maintain my current weight. I add a few more pounds every year, and my pants size is definitely creeping into the zone where I don’t want it to be. So, for me, I don’t want a drastic weight-loss program, but something that will help me not to over-indulge and add those pounds that are so stubborn to remove. The Slim-Fast program is great for people like me who don’t want to live solely on carrot sticks or experience the risks of a fad diet. Their shakes and other products are absolutely delicious. And Slim-Fast recently made some changes to their shakes so that they are even richer, creamier, and better tasting. You can buy them in convenient single-serve bottles, which makes it easy to take them to work, the gym, or on the road. They help you feel full for up to four hours, and provide 10 grams of protein, five grams of fiber and 24 essential vitamins and minerals. Flavors in the new Slim-Fast bottle include:


• Creamy Milk Chocolate
• French Vanilla
• Rich Chocolate Royale
• Cappuccino Delight
• Strawberries N’ Cream

I recently had the Creamy Milk Chocolate flavor, and it was absolutely delicious! I’m really anxious to try the Cappuccino Delight flavor, too. And I love that they have great flavors available for people who aren’t chocolate lovers like me.

The new Slim-Fast shakes are part of what Slim-Fast calls its 3•2•1 Plan. This includes:

• 3 Snacks (such as Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars, fruit, nuts or veggies)

• 2 Slim-Fast Shakes or Meal Bars per day

• 1 Balanced 500-Calorie Meal per day (fill half your plate with veggies, a quarter with protein, and a quarter with whole grains)

Slim-Fast shakes are widely available in the pharmacy sections of grocers and retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway and Kroger. I found them at my local Publix store. You can also order them online at Amazon.com and the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Store on Facebook.

With the holidays here, we’re all vulnerable to over-indulging. Don’t let those extra pounds you gain depress you for the rest of the year! When you’re ready to gain better control of your food consumption and your weight, check out the new Slim-Fast shakes and their 3•2•1 Plan. It may be just what you’re looking for in creating the “new you” in the New Year! Visit www.slim-fast.com and “like” Slim-Fast on Facebook, too!

DISCLOSURE: I am not a medical professional, and this information should not be considered medical advice. Your experience with this product may differ from mine. Always check with your physician before embarking on a weight-loss program.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. this post so nice and interesting one to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.