Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Great Gifts for Girls from LittleMissMatched! (SPECIAL TOTE BAG OFFER)

I just got back from the post office where I mailed out some Christmas presents. For my niece, I sent her some adorable gifts from LittleMissMatched™! They have the most amazing gifts and clothes for girls. If I had a daughter, she’d be dressed head-to-toe in LittleMissMatched™ apparel and accessories! Check out some of the top sellers for girls at LittleMissMatched™!
Peace & Love Sweater Knit Boots
Peace, Love, Happiness Bed in a Bag
Techy Gloves
Zany Sock Jar
These are the gifts I’m sending to my niece:
Flop Flip Multi Slippers
Fuzzy D-Lite Knee High Socks
YOUbeYOU Arctic Dream Nail Stickers
I think she’s going to love them! And LittleMissMatched™ is for “big girls,” too! I have socks, pajamas, a shirt and a bag from LittleMissMatched™. I love them all!

And from now through December 20, 2011, you can get a Free Tote Bag with any purchase of $65+ at LittleMissMatched. Use code LMMGWP. (Online orders only. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with other promotions, discounts or promotional codes.)

Just click on the banner below to start shopping at LittleMissMatched™ and get flat rate shipping!
372045_Flat Rate Shipping at LittleMissMatched!

You’ll want to hurry to be sure that your gifts arrive in time for Christmas! Here’s the schedule for delivery of your LittleMissMatched™ gifts by Friday, December 23rd:

• Standard shipping - Monday, Dec 19th by 12pm EST
• 3-Day shipping - Tuesday, Dec 20th by 12pm EST
• Next Business Day - Thursday, Dec 22nd by 12pm EST


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.