Monday, December 12, 2011

Get Party-Ready with John Frieda’s Precision Foam Colour!

As holiday parties are approaching, it’s time to do the head-to-toe check on what needs to be done to look our best for all those special functions coming up. My check happened to stop at my head ... roots, roots and more roots! John Frieda’s Precision Foam Colour came at a great time. I have dyed my hair for years, both at home and at the salon. I don’t tend to notice much difference between them unless you throw a cut or highlights in there. (Some would argue otherwise, but not me!)

I had never tried foam colour before so it was a learning process but super easy. All I had to do was follow the easy-to-read instructions, squeeze the bottle, and cover my hair. Wait for 20-30 minutes and then rinse! It was super easy, and I got great results. The color I received to try was 6N-Light Natural Brown, and I really liked it. The foam made it easy to see where I missed putting color. There was no heavy odor, so it didn’t sting my eyes or make me feel faint. (Yes, I have had them that strong!) I also like that there is no mess ... you don’t have to worry about drips!

You can find many shades for blondes, brunettes and redheads, and it’s just $12.99! Purchase John Frieda’s Precision Foam Colour at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

Disclaimer: I was provided this product free for review from Kao Brands.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to look into the blonde colors. Foam sounds so much easier.


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.