Friday, December 02, 2011

Find the Perfect Holiday Gift for Your Furry Friend at Dog Collars Boutique!

I’d be willing to bet that most dog owners get a present for their pet for Christmas! I was recently introduced to a fantastic online store with a huge selection of items for your dog. At Dog Collars Boutique, they carry not only a huge selection of dog collars, but also dog coats, tags, harnesses, carriers, leashes, toys, shirts and jewelry! They have flat-rate shipping of just $5.95 and free returns and exchanges. I love some of the items on their special Fall Dog Collars page, which has all kinds of things, such as…


They even have holiday-themed items! Dog Collars Boutique sent this adorable candy-striped leash to my sister-in-law’s dog for Christmas!



And for those of you, like me, who are “cat people,” they carry cat collars, too! I’m very impressed with the huge selection of items at Dog Collars Boutique. If you’re in the market for a great holiday gift for your furry friend, I suggest you visit them at www.dogcollarsboutique.com. Check out their Dapper Dog Blog, too, for great pet-care advice!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.