Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time to Decorate for the Holidays!

The weekend after Thanksgiving is traditionally when my family unpacks the Christmas decorations and begins to make our house look festive! And I’m so excited about this year because I have a gorgeous new handmade wreath to add to my front door!

Isn’t it beautiful? I won the wreath from Courtney at Housewife Revisited! I entered a contest on her Facebook page, and I’m still stunned that I won the beautiful wreath above.

The wreath was actually custom-made by Courtney’s mother, Nancy McConkey, at Georgian Holiday! An award-winning holiday designer, Nancy’s designs have been featured on TV, radio and the newspaper. I asked her to create a wreath made with “fall colors,” and the result is the stunning creation you see above. Nancy can help you with all of your holiday decorating needs! I hope you’ll contact her at 770-591-3490 or georgianholiday [at] comcast [dot] net and ask her to make a holiday creation for you, too!

And then head over to Housewife Revisited and get to know Nancy’s very talented daughter, Courtney, who has taken her corporate experience with a Fortune 10 company to help families save time and money. Her tagline is “Bringing Our A-Game to Managing Family and Home,” and she specializes in advising “corporate girls” who are now stay-at-home moms (SAHMs). You’ll love what she has to share!


  1. That is a beautiful wreath!

  2. it's beautiful! love the colors


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.