Monday, November 21, 2011

Incredible Prices and Great Style on Eyeglasses at Zenni Optical!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zenni Optical for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I’ve been wearing eyeglasses ever since I was a teenager. And even during those years when I preferred to wear contact lenses, I always had eyeglasses around in case my eyes got irritated or I ran out of disposable contacts. Now, I’m back to wearing glasses full-time, so I like to have several pairs on hand in case one gets smudged, breaks, or even just to change my look! If I have to wear glasses, I might as well be fashionable!

Fortunately, eyeglasses don’t have to cost a fortune anymore. At Zenni Optical, you can get eyeglasses for as low as $6.95! Zenni can provide inexpensive eyeglasses because they bring their products directly from their factories to you. They don’t have the cost of middlemen, advertising, or retail overhead. They sell only their own high-quality brand and not expensive designer brands. That makes it easy on your budget so you can have several pairs if you’d like. In today’s economy, this is just one more way that you can save money on an essential item. With the money you save on glasses at Zenni Optical, you can pay a bill or get something else your family needs!

And, most importantly, you may be getting cheap eyeglasses from Zenni Optical, but you’re not sacrificing on quality or style. They have a HUGE selection, along with a terrific tool you can use to help find the right style for your face shape. You can sort them by shape, color, style, and much more. And all their glasses include anti-scratch coating, a free case and microfiber cleaning cloth, full UV protection, and 1.50 or Thin & Light 1.57 Index Single Vision Lenses. Their bifocals and progressives are very reasonably priced, too. And shipping within the USA costs just $4.95. I love this pair I found for only $6.95! Check out the really cute pattern on the sides.

If you wear eyeglasses, I encourage you to visit Zenni Optical. Browse through their terrific selection and have your prescription ready to place an order! You’ll love your new look, as well as all the money you save!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.