The Carmex Healing Lotion is designed to be used daily to help protect your skin from the elements. You can use it on your face, hands, feet, elbows, or just about anywhere that you suffer from dry skin. Healing ingredients include aloe and Vitamin E. I love the sweet fragrance of this lotion, and it blends really nicely into my skin. Best of all, my skin doesn’t feel oily or greasy afterward. It’s just smooth, soft, and great-smelling!
The Carmex Healing Cream is more concentrated to tackle your driest skin. It contains 9 healing ingredients to help repair skin that is really rough or cracked. I like the fragrance of the Healing Cream, too, and it blends in just as well as the Healing Lotion. I expected it to be heavier, but it really didn’t feel that way! And I love that it’s concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way. I am a big fan of both the Carmex Healing Lotion and the Carmex Healing Cream!
It’s important to moisturize your skin, whether it’s winter or any time! Your skin will look healthier and feel better. I hope you’ll pick up the Carmex Healing Lotion and Carmex Healing Cream for your family on your next shopping trip. This is a “must-have” for everyone’s beauty and skin-care regimen!
One lucky winner will receive:
One 5.5 oz Carmex Healing Lotion
One 4 oz Carmex Healing Cream
One 1 oz Carmex Healing Lotion
One .75 oz Carmex Healing Cream
(The last two items are great for carrying in your purse or travel!)
To enter, leave a separate comment on this blog post for each item you fulfill below. (No mandatory entry.)
- Like Carmex on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow @carmex on Twitter. Leave your twitter username in your comment. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway -- up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, November 25, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: janetfaye!