Thursday, November 10, 2011

Product Review: One Triple Play Shimmer Lipgloss Trio

I love having a daughter. I love the girly things, the pretty things, sparkles, shoes, hats and purses. And I am blessed to have a daughter who loves all these things, too. It’s been just lately that she has been asking about makeup and wanting to try it out. For Halloween this year, she wanted to be Princess Kate, so she was allowed to wear some makeup on Halloween, and she was super-excited! I was even more excited to try out the Triple Play Shimmer Lipgloss Trio from One.

One has been a favorite product line of mine for some time now. I love how natural and “green-friendly” their products are. I felt really good allowing Sadie to try this super-shiny, yummy-smelling lipgloss out on her Princess Kate lips. She was so excited and wanted all three flavors: Sugar Baby, which is a sparkly white; Cupcake, a shiny pink; and Coco-nut, my favorite, which is a soft brown. Not only was it fun for Sadie, but I love this product and wear it almost every day! It’s perfect for any occasion and so easy to throw in the purse or diaper bag for quick touch-ups during the day. It even comes with a bamboo lip brush. You can use the colors together or separately.

Check out the Triple Play Shimmer Lipgloss Trio at You will find this and other fantastic products that you will love and want for yourself and to buy for others this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. My daughters will never want to wear make-up. (defiant, scared, and praying father speaking) :)


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.