Friday, November 04, 2011

Numi Organic Tea: The Perfect Winter Refreshment!

A lot of cold and flu symptoms have been circulating around our house lately! Many nights, when I’m not feeling well, a cup of tea sounds wonderful. It warms me up and soothes my throat. I was recently introduced to some amazing products from Numi Organic Tea! Numi teas are 100% organic, Fair Trade certified, and made with premium, full-leaf tea and real fruit, herbs and spices. Even their tea bags are made from natural fibers and biodegradable.

I think it’s great that Numi teas are eco-friendly, but how do they taste? I tried two of Numi’s Organic Puerh teas. The leaves are picked from 500-year-old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China, and their health benefits have been proclaimed for thousands of years. The tea bags come in four delicious flavors: Emperor’s, Mint, Magnolia, and Chocolate. I loved the mint tea. It had a smooth taste with just the right amount of mint. I was especially interested to try the chocolate tea because it sounded like an odd combination to me. I love chocolate, and I love tea, but wasn’t certain how they’d taste together. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it! Both teas are aromatic, full-bodied, and flavorful. If you prefer your tea chilled, you can also purchase Numi’s Organic Puerh teas in bottles. The flavors include Classic Puerh, Mint, Jasmine, Peach, Earl Grey and Mango.

Now that the cooler weather of winter -- and the associated cold germs -- are arriving, I suggest you put aside the sugary hot chocolate and reach for a cup of warm Numi Organic Tea! You can learn more about them at www.numitea.com. Use their store locator to find a place near you that carries Numi teas and stock up for the winter! You’ll be happy you did.

LINKS

Numi website: www.numitea.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/numitea
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/numitea/
Blog: http://numiorganictea.blogspot.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.