The GlowCrazy Glow Glove can go on either the right or left hand. It comes with two “Glowin’ the Dark” wall clings that you stick to the wall, mirror, window, floor, etc. (Fortunately, they’re easily removable so they won’t leave a mark or sticky residue on the surface.) The Glow Glove has four crazy settings: sequence, flash, constant, and pattern. My boys love to experiment with the different settings to see what kind of silly design they can create. You can even cut the wall clings into various shapes and then write on them with the Glow Glove. Turn on the light and the design goes away so you can start all over again! The GlowCrazy Glow Glove operates on 3 AAA batteries. The glove is easy to attach, but younger children will most likely need some assistance.
GlowCrazy is a Christian-based company, and they want you to know that they also provide free Christian stencils on their Facebook page! There are currently 7 stencils on their page: a Noah’s ark, and 6 other Christian-themed shapes. I’ve been told that Jonah the Whale (see photo at right) will be available on November 14th! These are great for homeschooling, art projects, Sunday school classes, or just for fun!
To purchase a GlowCrazy Glow Glove, send an email to GlowCrazy at email@example.com or call them at 888-524-GLOW (4569)!
One lucky winner will receive a GlowCrazy Glow Glove! Leave a separate comment on this blog post for each item you fulfill below. (No mandatory entry.)
- Like GlowCrazy on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow @glowcrazy on Twitter. Leave your twitter username in your comment. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway -- up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond to the notification email within 48 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Ronalee!