Monday, November 07, 2011

Keep It Cool (Very Cool) with a PackIt Lunch Box!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PackIt for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Picture 17

Every time I watch the commercial for PackIt lunch boxes, I think, “That is so cool!” And I mean that literally and figuratively! First, check out the commercial, and you’ll see what I mean…

[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]

We pack a lunch for my boys every school day, and we stick one of those ice gel packs inside their lunch bag to keep the contents cool. Did you know that those packs only last for two hours? And, of course, they really only keep those items cool that are closest to it. When my kids throw the bag around (as children love to do), everything moves around inside, and the items I wanted to stay cold are no longer near the ice gel pack. So, I’m really anxious to try a PackIt.

With a PackIt, you don’t need an ice gel pack, and it stays cold for up to 10 hours! It’s a great size for school lunches (8"x10"x5" unfolded; 8"x5"x2" folded), and easy to store when folded. And the PackIt can be used for baby bottles, going to the beach, sporting events, car trips … just about any occasion when you need to keep things cool. It’s also non-toxic, PVC- and lead-free, and sweat-proof.

And for a limited time, when you purchase a PackIt at the PackIt website for only $19.95, you get one free! That means I could have one for each of my kids. Or you can get one for school lunches and another for travel or other events. And think of the freezer space you’ll have when you can throw out those ice gel packs!

So, what would you use a PackIt for and why do you think it might be better than any old lunch bag? I'd love for you to share your thoughts in the comments section below. And I hope you’ll check out the PackIt website today!


Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.