Sunday, November 06, 2011

Holiday Entertaining Is Easy and Delicious with Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip!

I must admit that I’m not a big fan of vegetables, but one way in which I’m able to eat more of them is by sinking them in dip! I recently had the opportunity to try Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip, and it was delicious! I couldn’t stop eating those carrot sticks! My children loved the dip, too. Instead of sweets, I’m going to start serving cut-up vegetables and Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dips as an after-school snack. It’s also a clever way to convince picky eaters to consume more vegetables.

We tried the Garden Herb Ranch flavor, a delicious blend of Greek yogurt, herbs and spices, and only 60 calories per serving. In addition to the Garden Herb Ranch, you can get Cucumber Dill Feta, Spinach Artichoke, Chipotle Cheese, and Salsa Cilantro. I can’t wait to try some of these flavors. They all sound so tasty! I’m going to pick some up for our pre-Thanksgiving dinner appetizers. And there’s so much you can do with Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dips. I love this easy and unique suggestion: Bring a delicious spinach artichoke pizza appetizer to your next family get-together by spreading Otria Spinach Artichoke over a pizza crust and topping it with spinach, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives and feta cheese.

Or, how about this recipe for a Garden Pasta Salad?

One (8 oz) container Otria® Garden Herb Ranch Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1 tbsp olive oil
4 large portabella mushrooms, gills removed
8 oz whole wheat penne pasta, cooked
6 oz broccolini, cut into 1 inch pieces and blanched (substitute broccoli florets if desired)
1 medium zucchini, sliced
One (15 oz) can white beans, drained
3/4 cup pitted and sliced green olives
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Heat oil in a grill pan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until they are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes, turning them once during the cooking process. Transfer mushrooms to a cutting broad and cool slightly. Slice mushrooms into bite size pieces.

In a large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients and Marzetti Otria Garden Herb Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Salad is best served immediately after it is prepared.

CLICK HERE for more delicious recipe ideas made with Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dips. The holiday entertaining season is fast approaching. Why not make Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dips part of your menu? You can find them in your grocer’s produce section. Sign up for Marzetti’s newsletter at to receive valuable coupons. And be sure to join Marzetti on Facebook at

I was one of the bloggers selected by T. Marzetti Company and Clever Girls Collective to host a Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip review. They provided me with product to test myself and compensation for my time. However, my opinions are entirely my own.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.