Sunday, November 06, 2011

Find Eco-Friendly Products to Pamper Mothers at Ecomom!

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to try out some great “mom products” from Ecomom. I am all about being pampered, but never seem to have the time to go to the spa and treat myself. Thus, I try to find products that I can use at home and create my own spa-like home experience once my daughter goes to bed. This usually takes place on a weekend night when she is in bed and hubby is out tinkering in the garage.

Ecomom sent me two products from Pangea Organics. One was the Italian White Sage, Geranium and Yarrow Shower Gel, which I loved! It was the perfect lather, and I didn’t have to use very much with a puff. The scent was wonderful -- not too strong but enough to know I had used something special. The next Pangea product was the Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask. I have used facial masks before, and I find they often irritate my skin, making it red and blotchy or burning as it dries. I found this mask to be soothing and moisturizing, and it left my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. The Acai is an antioxidant, and the Goji Berry is anti-aging. Pangea Organics products are made with no “nasties,” so you can feel good using these products while feeling revitalized afterward.

Another great product that was sent by Ecomom was from Egyptian Magic, and it could not have come at a better time. The weather change from summer to fall always takes a toll on my skin, and the Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream was just what I needed to help me along my way. A few nights of rubbing this into my skin and it was back to its soft, moisturized self. With ingredients like olive oil, beeswax and honey, this super moisturizing skin cream worked great and absorbed nicely. I was super impressed!

Finally, Farmaesthetics really gave me that spa-like feel with the scent of lavender in their Nourishing Lavender Milk. It’s the perfect everyday cream for your skin -- not too thick, but not too thin. The smell is awesome, and I found myself smelling my hand for hours throughout the day. It was a feel-good for my skin and soul, and I loved it. It’s even perfect for my face and under my makeup. It leaves no oily residue, and that light lavender scent makes all the stresses of the day go away!

You can find these products and more at They make wonderful gifts or just treats for yourself. Ecomom has everything from baby gear to mommy gear and everything in-between. You will love the site and find it hard not to be very excited about it all!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.