Thursday, October 13, 2011

Product Review: Burt’s Bees Products for Sensitive Skin

I have been in love with Burt's Bees products for a long time, so I was very excited to have the opportunity to try out two great products from their sensitive skin line: night cream and eye cream.

The night cream was awesome. I haven't really added night cream to my daily face regime, but have been thinking about it for some time. I always found night creams to be too thick and oily, but the Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream with Cotton Extract was just perfect. It was not too thick, and it didn't feel heavy on my skin. There was no scent, which was especially nice for bedtime. It didn't cause redness or irritate my sensitive skin, and my face felt smooth and soft in the morning. This night cream is hypo-allergenic and dermatologist-tested.

Since becoming a mother, my eight to ten hours of sleep at night has become more like six to eight hours with so much to do when I get home from work and those middle-of-the-night pee call-outs from both my daughter and me. Sometimes when I wake up, I look like I have not slept a wink! So, eye cream has been on my mind a lot, too. The Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream with Cotton Extract was just what my eyes needed. I put it on one night and then again the next morning and night, and I noticed a difference in my eyes the following morning. They felt less puffy, and I actually looked rested. I figured it would take a few days or weeks, so I was super impressed with the results.

Both products are 99% natural. CLICK HERE to view these and other products in Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin line. These products have become part of my daily regime for my face, and I am sure you will be equally impressed!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've developed a horrible allergy to pretty much every cosmetic product I own, and one of the worst effects is itchy, scaly redness around my eyes. I've been using California Baby lotion on my face, which doesn't exacerbate things but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like. So both of these products seem perfect for me. I'm a Burt's Bees fangirl but didn't realize they have a sensitive skin line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.