If only they’d had a BOX4BLOX! The BOX4BLOX is a Lego sorting system. It consists of four colorful stacking trays with grids on the bottoms. Children put their Legos into the top tray and shake the box gently. Due to the different-sized holes in each grid, the smallest blocks end up in the bottom tray, the largest ones stay on the top, and the others go into the two middle trays depending on their size. In this way, all of the Legos are divided into four distinct compartments so that children have less Legos to sift through when they’re looking for a particular piece. No more digging through a seemingly bottomless bin or dumping them all on the floor to try to find the perfect component!
www.box4blox.com to order your own BOX4BLOX!
One lucky winner will receive a BOX4BLOX!
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, visit www.box4blox.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post sharing something you learned on the site! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @Box4Blox and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like BOX4BLOX on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, November 4, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Jenn S.!