Hailey Twitch and the Campground Itch
By Lauren Barnholdt
Hailey Twitch and the Campground Itch is part of a delightful series for children ages 7-10. In this book, Hailey is excited about an upcoming camping trip! Unfortunately, her bossy sister Kaitlyn and her friend Maya are also coming. It’s a good thing that Hailey also has her best friend with her -- a magic sprite named Maybelle! But Maybelle’s magic can be pretty unpredictable, which makes for a very interesting camping trip. When Kaitlyn and Maya get stuck in a treehouse, will Maybelle’s magic be able to save them?
The Pink Locker Society: Girls in Charge
By Debra Moffitt
I’ve written about the previous books in The Pink Locker Society series, so I was really excited to learn that Book #4, Girls in Charge, is now out! You may recall that The Pink Locker Society consists of several middle school girls who advise their peers about topics that are important to them, like the PBBs -- Periods, Bras, and Boys! In this book, the main character Jemma is still crushing on Forrest, who doesn’t seem to return her affection. Things get complicated when Jemma must work with Forrest to create a “Blue Locker Society” for boys. As middle-school graduation nears, what will happen to the PLS?
Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead
By Francesca Simon
The last time my mother-in-law was visiting, she read a Horrid Henry book with my boys, and I kept hearing tons of laughter coming from their room! Henry is kind of a troublemaker, but you just can’t help laughing at his adventures. In this new installment in this series, Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead, Henry competes with his neighbor Moody Margaret for school president; conceives a plan to control the TV; battles his brother for dinosaurs; and persuades his brother to be in a magic show!
Two (2) lucky winners will receive a copy of Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead, by Francesca Simon! To enter, CLICK HERE to check out the other books in the Horrid Henry series. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of another book in the series that your child would love. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, October 18, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: Carole Spring and ♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡!