Jungle Speed makes a great party game because up to 10 people can play. It also moves very quickly so it’s never dull. Nobody waits around while somebody decides on a move like many board games. It’s also educational for children because they learn to recognize patterns and colors, as well as respond quickly to a certain prompt. The box recommends Jungle Speed for ages 8 and up, but my 7-year-old twins can play it with no problem. It’s easy to understand by younger players, but they may get frustrated if they can’t grab the totem as quickly as older players so it’s better if they play with kids closer to their age.
|Grabbing for the totem in Jungle Speed!|
One lucky winner will receive his or her own Jungle Speed game!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment on this post with the name of your family’s favorite card game! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, November 13, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Jacqui Odell!