• Gain new fans and followers.
• Increase exposure and traffic for your blog.
• Network with other great bloggers.
• Mom Fuse (the hosting blog) will do the hard work for you! Mom Fuse will promote and get sponsors, and even provide the content and Rafflecopter code! All you’ll have to do is create the post.
• The blogger who refers the most participants receives $50! (If you sign up for this event, please indicate “Susan Heim on Parenting” as your referring blog!)
When: November 29 – December 11, 2011
Rules & Fine Print:
• There is a $10.00 nonrefundable fee for blogs to participate in this event. This fee will go toward the prizes and promoting the event. Payments can be sent via PayPal (as a “gift” so Mom Fuse isn’t charged) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have a PayPal account, they can send you a link to pay by credit card.
• A Facebook group will be set up in order to help keep everyone updated and connected on what’s going on.
• We ask that participating blogs help promote the event beforehand by grabbing the button for the event and having it on your blog at least 2 weeks in advance in order to give visitors a heads-up on the event. You may also want to create a blog post about the event to get your readers interested, new subscribers and more exposure!
• Please feel free to invite all of your blogger friends. The more we have participating, the better the prizes and exposure! (Plus, you might get $50 if you refer the most bloggers!)
Grand Prizes so far (this list will be updated as we get more prizes secured):
• $100 Cash Prize (Paid through PayPal. You must have a Paypal account!)
• $50 Sunglass Hut Gift Card
Each participating blog will be entered to win a $50 cash prize (paid through PayPal … you must have a Paypal account!)
The blog who refers the most participating blogs for the event will win a $50 cash prize (paid through PayPal ... you must have a Paypal account!).
Ready to join us? Fill out this form. Please be sure to indicate on the form that “Susan Heim on Parenting” sent you! (You cannot put your own blog as the referrer.) Thank you!