Thursday, October 20, 2011

I SPY Castle for Nintendo DS: Fun for the Whole Family!

My boys, of course, love video games! I don’t always join them in their enthusiasm for certain games, but we recently played a game that even I loved! It’s called I SPY Castle for Nintendo DS. If you’re familiar with the I SPY series of books, you know that the key element is finding hidden objects. In I SPY Castle, players travel through the rooms of a castle to find certain items and unlock other areas of the castle. There are 36 I SPY “riddles” in the game and 12 mini-games.

This game is great for the whole family! It’s rated E for “Everyone.” There’s no violence or shooting. It tells an exciting story and challenges both children and adults! There are also in-game hints available for younger children who might become frustrated if they can’t find a particular object.

I SPY Castle for Nintendo DS is just one of the many terrific I SPY games available. Visit to find others, as well as fun I SPY books! My 7-year-olds have really been enjoying I SPY Castle for Nintendo DS, and I have, too! I hope you’ll pick up this game or add it to your holiday gift-giving list.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.