Master Lock’s Facebook page and play a fun game! For every level that you master, Master Lock will donate $0.01. Each time I’ve played, I’ve gotten up to level 7 or 8. And every time I play, they donate more. I bet you can beat my score! (I’m really bad at memory games…)
Another way in which you can support Master Lock in their endeavor is to purchase special “pink locking products”! Take a look at some of their great items:
I had the opportunity to review the Master Lock Safe Space (pictured below). I never thought I would use the words “lock” and “cute” in the same sentence, but now I am! This fantastic locking safe has just enough room for a few electronic or paper valuables, such as your cell phone, wallet, camera, keys, passport, or MP3 player.
It comes with a combination lock and a cable that you can use to lock your case around a fixed object or use as a carrying handle. This is such a great product to have for traveling or even securing your valuables at the health club. You can view all of Master Lock’s pink products at www.masterlock.com/cms/bcrf/bcrf and purchase them on Amazon!
Now read on to find out how you can enter to win your own Master Lock Safe Space (in pink, of course). And don’t forget to head over to Facebook to help Master Lock support breast cancer research!
One lucky winner will receive a pink Safe Space portable storage solution from Master Lock! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you want to help Master Lock support breast cancer research. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Master Lock on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, October 31, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: ♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡!