And the Halloween York Peppermint Pattie Pumpkins aren’t the only scrumptious treats now available from Hershey’s. They have special Halloween versions of their popular Kit Kat bars, Pieces and More, Jolly Rancher products, Twizzlers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey’s Kisses, and more! I’m in chocolate heaven!
CelebratewithHersheys.com. This month, they’ll show you how to make a homemade scarecrow, luminaries for your walkway, a wreath made of Hershey’s kisses, and much more! They also have spooky screen savers, costume ideas, desktop wallpapers, yummy recipes, pumpkin stencils and party invitations. Their site is loaded with Halloween fun!
CLICK HERE to RSVP for the party!
You’ll also want to visit http://creepyfunhalloween.com for a chance to win a Halloween party, fully stocked by Hershey’s! This is great for your child’s classroom, your office, or just a group friends! Hurry over because the contest ends at 11:59 PM on October 19, 2011. And, finally, for another awesome chance to win a Halloween prize pack from Hershey’s, keep reading!
CLICK HERE to hear selections from the CD and make a purchase!) To enter, visit CelebratewithHersheys.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of a craft, recipe or other Halloween project that caught your eye! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @hersheys and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting on Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One lucky winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, October 19, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond to the notification email within 48 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Anonymous (Stacey L)!