Thursday, September 01, 2011

Sunstar GUM Is Giving Away a $500 Savings Bond!

Sunstar GUM is having an exciting Back-to-School Sweepstakes on Twitter! Just visit @SunstarGUM and share a picture of your child’s biggest Back-to-School smile before September 15, 2011. The first 100 to do so will win a free Sunstar GUM toothbrush! Not only that, but one randomly selected participant will win a $500 savings bond for their child once the sweeps comes to a close! Be sure to include the hashtag #B2SSmiles to enter.

Unfortunately, this is the ONLY back-to-school photo I have of my kids this year! They kept hiding from me, so I could only manage to snap one of them as he climbed off the bus. They were smiling, but my poor photography skills didn’t manage to catch it. Hopefully, this will still qualify for the Sunstar GUM Back-to-School Sweepstakes!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.