We go through a lot of batteries in our house, between my boys’ portable gaming systems, MP3 players, remote controls and my wireless computer keyboard! Therefore, to save money and be kinder to our planet, we try to use rechargeable batteries as much as possible. I was recently sent a Rayovac Platinum Universal Charger that is fantastic. It charges ANY brand and size NIMH or NICD battery, including AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V! LED indicators let you know when the batteries are charged. The whole family can bring their “dead” batteries over to the charger and swap them out for ones that are freshly charged. No more “Mom, I need some new batteries!” Hurray! The Rayovac Platinum Universal Charger and an assortment of rechargeable Rayovac batteries are a “must-have” for every household!
When you’re battery shopping, you’ll want to pick up Rayovac Platinum rechargeable batteries. They’re pre-charged, so they’re ready to use right out of the package, and they’re designed to hold a charge up to 3x longer than a standard NIMH battery! When our family was heading out of town on a recent road trip, we made sure we had the Rayovac Platinum rechargeable batteries in our boys’ portable game systems so they’d have plenty of entertainment. Get your own Rayovac Platinum Universal Charger and plenty of Rayovac rechargeable batteries wherever batteries are sold.
Two (2) lucky winners will each receive a Rayovac Platinum Universal Charger, plus a four-pack of AA Rayovac Platinum Rechargeable Batteries! To enter, leave a comment sharing what items in your house will be using Rayovac Rechargeable Batteries! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Like Rayovac on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Follow @rayovac and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, September 15, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: email@example.com and Jammie!
DISCLOSURE: I received a product sample to facilitate my candid review, but no financial compensation was provided.