As you can see in the photo above, Caleb loves the Kidfresh Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese. He had no clue that there were carrots mixed into the recipe! I heated it in the microwave for three minutes, and he had a delicious and nutritious lunch. Kidfresh meals come in the following varieties:
Rainbow Rice + Chicken
Easy Cheesy Ravioli
Spaghetti Loops Bolognese
Muy Cheesy Quesadillas
Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese
Kidfresh meals are specially designed for picky eaters like my son by an award-winning chef and a pediatric nutritionist. Since they’re fast and easy to prepare, they’re great for a quick lunch or on those nights when you don’t have much time for dinner due to sports practices or after-school activities.
You can find Kidfresh products at Publix grocery stores in Florida or Georgia. I found them at a Publix Greenwise market in Florida. They’re also available in 1,500 stores on the East coast and in the Southern US states, such as Whole Foods. You can find a store locator at www.kidfresh.com/find-a-store.
Three (3) lucky winners will each receive two (2) coupons for FREE Kidfresh meals!
All you need to do is visit the Kidfresh Facebook page and click the “Like” button. Come back to this page and leave a comment saying you did it, along with your Facebook name.
*Kidfresh products are available at Publix and at other supermarkets across the Northeast region of the United States. Before entering the giveaway, please check the Kidfresh store locator to see if Kidfresh products are available in your area.
• For 1 entry, like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and come back to leave a comment saying you did it, along with your Facebook name.
• For 1 entry, follow Susan Heim on Parenting on Twitter and come back to leave a comment saying you did it, along with your Twitter name.
• For 1 entry, follow @Kidfreshfoods on Twitter and come back to leave a comment saying you did it, along with your Twitter name.
• For 1 entry, visit www.kidfresh.com and then leave a comment on this post with the meals you would like to try!
• For 1 entry, tweet the following about this giveaway: “No time to cook a nutritious meal 4 your kids? Enter to win FREE @KidfreshFoods meals http://tinyurl.com/5s7y648 @ParentingAuthor #eatyourveggies”
• For 3 extra entries, share the giveaway on your Facebook wall with a link to it. Don't forget to leave 3 separate comments if you share it!
You must be at least 18 years old to enter the giveaway. Open to U.S. residents only. Deadline for the drawing will be on Friday, September 30th at 11:59PM EST and winners will be drawn at random. Winners will be notified via email and must respond within 24 hours to claim prize. Good luck!
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: lisa, Natalie A., and Jennifer T.!
DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kidfresh and received Kidfresh coupons and products to facilitate my review, coupons to give away, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.