However, just because it’s small doesn’t mean this car is wimpy. Hot Wheels Nitro Speeders go from zero to a scaled 600 mph in less than a second. That will satisfy any boy’s “need for speed”! And if you’ve got a Hot Wheels track set, you can race the Hot Wheels Nitro Speeders on them, too. Another thing that makes this toy highly portable besides its small size is that it charges via the batteries in the charging unit, so you don’t have to worry about finding a place to plug in the charger. And Hot Wheels Nitro Speeders come in a Ford Mustang GT, a Chevy Camaro, and a Ken Block Ford Fiesta! I’d love to get a second one for my twin boys so they can race their cars together. In the meantime, they’ve been having a lot of fun taking turns with their Hot Wheels Nitro Speeder.
If your little guy has been begging you for a remote-control car, the Hot Wheels Nitro Speeder is a great toy to start with. It’s fun to play with and can be toted just about anywhere. Visit www.hotwheels.com to learn more about the Hot Wheels Nitro Speeder and all of the other exciting products from Hot Wheels!
One lucky winner will receive a Hot Wheels Nitro Speeder! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing who would love to win this prize! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Like Hot Wheels on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Follow @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: amyd!
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for this review, but no financial compensation was received.