Monday, September 26, 2011

Fieldcrest Comforel Silky Soft Pillows with Dacron: A Comfortable Alternative to Down!

When I was a child, I loved to sleep at my grandmother’s house because she had real down pillows! They were so soft to sleep on, but unfortunately I’d always wake up with a stuffy nose because I was allergic to them! Now I can get the feel of a down pillow without the stuffiness thanks to my new Fieldcrest® Comforel® Silky Soft® Down Alternative Pillow from Target.

The filling is 100% DACRON® Comforel® Silky Soft® fiberfill, which is a high-quality alternative to natural fibers. Not only are they hypoallergenic, but they’re washable and are available at a fraction of the price of down pillows! These Fieldcrest pillows are available in two sizes: King and Queen/Standard. They retail for $29.99 - $39.99 per pair at Target!

I’ve been sleeping very comfortably each night with this pillow. My husband prefers a firmer pillow, but he uses his Fieldcrest® Comforel® Silky Soft® Down Alternative Pillow between his knees so they don’t rub together when he sleeps on his side. We’re both very impressed with these pillows. Look for them at your local Target store or on Target.com!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.