Fresh Wave Fresh Wash is also great for my front-loading washer. If you own one, you know that a mildew smell can sometimes build up around the rubber gasket on the door. You just rub the Fresh Wave Fresh Wash around the rim of the door with a soft cloth and dry. It smells great again!
But the big “seller” for me with Fresh Wave Fresh Wash, besides being a terrific laundry odor eliminator, is that it’s a natural product. Here are the ingredients directly from the label: water and natural extracts of lime, pine needle, aniseed, clove and cedarwood. That’s it! No artificial chemicals. It works great and smells wonderful! Fresh Wash is just one of the great odor-eliminating products from Fresh Wave. I encourage you to visit www.freshwaveworks.com today to check out their natural products for pet odors, carpet odors, odors in the baby’s room, kitchen and bathroom odors, and much more.
One lucky winner will receive a bottle of Fresh Wave Fresh Wash natural odor eliminator for the laundry! To enter, visit www.freshwaveworks.com and check out the other Fresh Wave products. Leave a comment on this post with the name of another product you’d love to try. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @Fresh_Wave and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Fresh Wave on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, October 14, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: JSweeps!