Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chocolate Lovers, You’ll Be Delighted with Hershey’s Air Delight Chocolate!

I confess that I’m a chocoholic. I keep a stash of chocolate hidden so I can get my chocolate fix whenever a craving strikes. After all, my kids inherited my love of chocolate and would gobble up my supply in a minute if they knew I had it! Being a chocolate lover, I’m naturally a big fan of The Hershey Company. It’s always a thrill to hear what’s new in their product line. So, I was excited to learn that they just came out with new Hershey’s Air Delight chocolate! You can actually see the air bubbles inside this aerated chocolate.

Hershey’s Air Delight is available in bars or as Hershey’s Kisses! The Kisses are perfect for doling out to the kids as small rewards for good behavior or as a snack. Both Hershey’s Air Delight bars and Kisses have a light and creamy texture. They’re mouth-watering! I hope you’ll pick them up next time you’re ready to satisfy your chocolate craving. Head over to www.hersheys.com to learn more about scrumptious Hershey’s Air Delight chocolate!



DISCLOSURE: Product samples were provided for review, but no financial compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. This same type of chocolate has been out in canada for years and years.
    its called aero and it's by cadbury which is probably why you don't have them here in the US (its an english company).
    When I lived in Canada it was my top favorite chocolate bar, and I sure hope this hersheys one makes it to all the stores soon so I can enjoy that type of chocolate bar again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.